Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June 9, 2010

What a week it has been!! I'm currently trying to keep myself busy and find a job that will help me for the next 7 months. AH! it's all so crazy but it's what's best i think. BYU-Idaho will be best for me and get me away from everything i was/am falling into. It's time to get independently stable for the next few years. But in the mean time I'm keeping myself occupied with books. I'm currently reading Stephenie Meyer's newest Twilight book about Bree Tanner and it's pretty good. I'm also waiting for a book to be sent to me called Diamonds Are Forever. i'm really excited to read it and it just can't come fast enough. But it will give me time to finish the one I'm reading. Reading keeps my mind off things I don't want to think about and takes me to my "happy place" I guess you could call it. Too bad I'm not a better writer or else i could create my happy place on paper :) But i do get to write Erik. I like hearing about his missionary stories and he sends the funniest pictures that are cartoons with quotes on them. funny little comic type things. I miss him so but I'm still so happy. I will admit i could use a friend and he was only the best friend anyone could ask for but it is quite alright. I will just have to be the social Stephani I used to be. SCARY! haha. just kidding. I'm not anti-social like the rest of my family. Oh, I love them so. Well that's all that's new besides a new hair cut and my hilarious grandmother who is staying with us for the next month or so. "Jerk face." At least I have her to keep me company and make jokes with.

-StephANii

No comments:

Post a Comment