Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer life of the graduated.

Stay up late and sleep in.
clean a little and work.
what else is there to do?
Germany has had some pretty good thunder storms lately
and i LOVE it.
it's pretty great but i am terribly missing one of the best friends i have.
Graduating means moving on and saying goodbye, but it really SUCKS!

So far i have spent almost a week in Garmisch, that was pretty fun.
And i have been working ever since i've been back.
I enjoyed writing my Best Friend everyday, it helped me get things off my mind and on to paper.
i'll tell you, it's like therapy. Letter Therapy.
HAHA!
Hmm, other than that my summer has been full of FUN dates.
Everything from boardgames to movies and Family time to "Pointless" walks up to castles.
9 o'clock at night just to dance in the clouds.
:)
am i lucky or am i lucky?
I think Erik was all good luck i had.
The day he left, i slammed my thumb in the car door.
i walked it off just to stop breathing and lose vision.
yes, i am so blessed!

I get caught in the poring rain with no jacket and get to stare at a lava lamp for fun to remind me that i'm loved.
My live is never going to be bad as it once was and if so, it can always be worse.
Optimism is key!

COUNTDOWN:
55 Days until i'm an OFFICIAL college student
169 Days until Winter Break
170 Days until i'm back in Germany?
?? Days until i get my Passport
?? Days until i leave country

Live.Laugh.Love

1 comment:

  1. ahh, i'm glad things are going great in the great crossroads of life. keep the letters going, and you'll be glad you did! :)

    ReplyDelete